Last year, I began regularly contributing to Publishers Weekly on the topic of independent authorship and publishing. Here’s a list of all my columns so far:
- How Indie Authors (or All Authors) Can Master Their Online Presence
- Making the Most of E-mail Marketing
- 5 Marketing Models for Self-Publishing Success
- The Library Market: What Indie Authors Need to Know
- Not All Hybrid Publishers Are Created Equal
If these topics interest you, also take a look at my series of columns for IngramSpark.
I’m always open to suggestions of what issues you’d like to see addressed in the future; leave a comment and let me know.