Earlier this year, I began writing monthly for the IngramSpark blog, which is focused on the concerns of self-publishing authors and small presses. (As some of you may know, I recommend IngramSpark for authors who want to distribute and sell print books.)
Here’s a quick list of what you’ll find:
- 4 Often Overlooked Details That Help Your Book Look Professionally Published
- Compelling Back Cover Copy: Not Too Little and Not Too Much
- The Right Time to Make Your E-Book Free
- Advance Review Copies: How They’re Used and Why to Create Them
- Are Book Awards Worthwhile for Indie Authors?
- 5 Tips for Approaching Influencers About Your Book
Are there specific topics you’d like to see me discuss in future columns? Let me know in the comments.