In January, I’m moderating a panel at the Digital Book World Conference + Expo, which focuses on information and ideas about the digital publishing landscape.
In advance, I’ve answered five questions about digital publishing to help attendees make the most out of the three-day event, and lay the groundwork for conversations that will take place at the conference and continue afterward. Those questions include:
- What’s been the most newsworthy event for authors in 2014?
- What big change am I anticipating in 2015?
- What’s the most important thing publishers need to accomplish in 2015?
- Will Amazon’s dominance in the ebook market increase?
- Who’s flying under the radar and may break out in 2015?
What Authors Want Survey
Digital Book World and Writer’s Digest are again partnering on a study to understand what authors are doing and what they want. They will present the results at the conference. Click here to take the survey.